Last weekend we took the trek up north to see our newest and 8th grandchild-Keturah Gottfredson. We spent most of the two days we were there enjoying general conference on television. Here are the boys playing a conference Bingo game. I brought reeses pieces that they used as game tokens. It was a chilly weekend so they also got out there winter scarves that I gave them last year for Christmas to keep them warm.
Ian played soccer Saturday afternoon and his team wone! I guess you can tell he is pretty excited!
Dallin as always loves to do and be whatever Papa G is. He tries to dress and act like Papa. The two are best buds.
Now heres the real meat and potatoes of this blog-Keturah. What a beautiful girl. She is three weeks old and I swear she smiled at me while I was holding her. We made an instant connection and I held her as much as I could. They are only little for such a short time. So precious and such a blessing.
Ian played soccer Saturday afternoon and his team wone! I guess you can tell he is pretty excited!
Dallin as always loves to do and be whatever Papa G is. He tries to dress and act like Papa. The two are best buds.
Now heres the real meat and potatoes of this blog-Keturah. What a beautiful girl. She is three weeks old and I swear she smiled at me while I was holding her. We made an instant connection and I held her as much as I could. They are only little for such a short time. So precious and such a blessing.


No comments:
Post a Comment